Thursday, November 5, 2009

An Administrative Post


Just a few things to tell you:

1.  If you subscribe to this blog via email, you may have noticed that  Feedburner doesn't format my posts very well.  This issue depends on the email provider (Gmail seems to be ok, but Yahoo is a mess).   I have also noticed that multiple emails have been inexplicably sent for the same blog posting (again, this depends on the email service).  I just want to say that if you feel you've been spammed by my blog posts, you have my sincere apologies.

2.  If you have a special vintage item that you would like to see featured here on a future Vintage Thingies Thursday, email me and let me know.  I would love to see (and share) the pride of your collections.   The same goes for pictures of garments you've made from one of my vintage patterns -- please, send pics!

3.  I will be "away from the blog"  until the 14th, though my husband will be keeping the Etsy shop open.  Don't go away, I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.

If you have a question for me or would like a personal response, be sure to allow email replies in your Blogger profile or just leave your email address in your comment.

Have a great day!